Sunday, August 7, 2011

An investment.

Back in 2009 I declared the bike trailer the Best Investment Ever. I think it's fun to make stupid statements that are sure to bite me in the rear later on. I always have. The bike trailer is still fun on paper and I'm still glad we picked it up at a garage sale and I'm still glad I haven't let Matt sell it at one but calling it the best investment, or even a good investment, is kind of a stretch.
.
My dad came by on his bike the other day and asked for the advice on the shortest route back to his house. Rather than describing it I decided to just show him. All I need from him was to dig out the bike trailer in the garage, put 77 pounds worth of kid in it, not notice that both tires are flat, and ride 2 miles pulling said heavy kids. Done and done!
The last time I tried riding with them in the trailer my heart about exploded* and that was probably back in 2009 when they didn't weigh 77 pounds.
.
By the way, I've got a bike trailer for sale. It's really awesome. All offers considered.
.
*I should totally go in to sales.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here is a better sales pitch for the bike trailer - charlie riding the bike with no training wheels and annie on her bike. Then you can say enough said. :)