Sunday, June 26, 2011

Budweiser...

Being super cheap has always kind of been my thing. Now that couponing and grouponing are cool I feel like I can talk about my finds and people will actually care.

Here's the story I want you to care about:

On some couponing blog I like to visit (I couldn't tell you which one, I read lots of them) I saw a link for HouseParty. They were looking for people to host a Budweiser house party. All you have to do is agree to throw a party and they'll send you $30 in rebates for the beer, a $10 VISA gift card for you to put towards food, Budweiser can coozies (24 of them!), 4 Budweiser frisbees, and several other random goodies.

So I filled out their little survey to apply and I got accepted! And...they only selected 30 people! I'm not sure if I should really be proud of the fact that they agree that I'm their target audience or if that should be embarrassing to me but I am and it's not!


(photo taken by Annie Ring)
(photo taken by Annie Ring)

I know it looks like I'm super happy to be wearing a Budweiser apron and holding a Budweiser platter to my crotch but really I'M SUPER HAPPY TO BE WEARING A BUDWEISER APRON AND HOLDING A BUDWEISER PLATTER TO MY CROTCH!

So the party had to be held on July 3rd or 4th so I choose to do it on the 3rd because we'll be at Deer Lake with 20+ family members who already like to party and will be thrilled when I show up with my box of goodies. AND. Because it's my birthday and throwing yourself a Budweiser themed 33rd birthday party at your in-laws house seemed classy enough for me!

Hope that was as exciting for you to read as it was for me to write!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love this so much it hurts! Happy almost your birthday!