Friday, August 23, 2013

Spokane to Sandpoint - Year 3

Another Spokane to Sandpoint Relay is in the books. 12 of us ran a total of 200 miles, my share being just 13, over 2 days.  As always we had a great time - it always turns into more of a girls weekend / therapy session / silly time than anything that resembles an actual race.  Perhaps that's why we got second to last (again), maybe next year we'll focus a smidge more on the racing part.
Really proud of my mustache window clings I got for the vans.

Also really proud of the signs I made for the vans.

1 runner always has to run in a costume - this year Melinda went full Duck Dynasty.

There was a contest for best Honey Bucket photo.  I never heard who won, but Jenn sleeping on the Honey Buckets is a win in my mind.

Megan all lit up for her night run.

Done with my final run!

Practicing my racing start.

Enjoying our post race beers 5 feet from the no alcohol sign.  Dangerous.

The best.team.ever.
This isn't our final contest video, just a version that includes most of our dance clips from the 2 days, if you're interested copy/paste and enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqvhrUg5aOU

No comments: