Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Since every weekend is now spent at the lake...

....thought I should share some pictures.
Annie's new favorite game at Grandma's house - Book Sale!

Charlie's first fish of 2013.

Matt giving birth.

On the deck watching the fireworks over the lake.
The house is really coming along and we've actually been able to stay there and entertain guests. Our first weekend open we had some lovely visitors from the Westside of the state, some neighborhood friends, and some regular (?) friends swing by. Matt's still having a daily panic attack about how we're affording this but I'm sure it will pass. I hope.

2 comments:

The Alexander's said...

OMG that picture and caption of "Matt giving birth" is AWESOME. Had me laughing outloud at my desk!!

Anonymous said...

Matt giving birth--I just about peed myself! Are we your regulars?!? I hope!

~D