Sunday, May 16, 2010

I just wanted a picture with my kids.

First, a cute picture of Matt with the kids. Of course. Bust #1.

Bust #2.

Bust #3.

Bust #4.

Bust #5.

Boo Ya!
The winning picture is the one with our backs to the camera and Annie missing...probably halfway down the cliff somewhere.
.
I guess if we were to hike more often the law of averages would be on our side. I'll have to remember that.
.
Oh but wait. There might not be a next time. I had to carry Annie the entire way back, about 3/4 of a mile, which felt like 3-4 miles with all my smart layers on. She wasn't interested in Matt's shoulders, or my shoulders for that matter, or walking. Her preferred method of transporting her body on our hike was in my arms. Perhaps next time I'll cash in on one of my sister favors and we'll leave Annie with her. Yeah. I like that idea.

No comments: